Sunday, 22 April 2012

Earth Day

I celebrated Earth Day with Sephora; is it just me or has recently Earth Day has become huge? Lately, over the last couple of years I have noticed more and more events are being scheduled in the honor of Earth Day.  Sephora decided to have a trade in Origins Event, where you bring in one empty full size beauty product container and you can trade it for either the Origins Starting Over moisturizer or a Perfect World Moisturizer.   I opted for the Perfect World Anti-oxidant Moisturizer with white tea for prevention purposes.


Apparently Kiehl's is also hosting a similar event, but I didn't read the email until now, hopefully I'm not too late for their Earth Day celebration. The Kiehl's event is scheduled from April 18-30, where you also bring in an empty beauty container and and in return they will give you a starter kit.

♥ Viv


No comments:

Post a Comment