Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Outfit of the day


 Hey Guys!


Hope everything is going well. I've been M.I.A lately because of midterms and homework. So Spring just arrived and I am so excited! The weather is warmer and the sun is out longer which means it's time to put those puffy winter jackets away and pull out some nice spring jackets, or even better forget about the jacket considering the weather is  fairly warm. Since the weather here is getting nicer I decided to whip out all my Spring clothes I brought during the Christmas break and start wearing them to school. With so many options, I literally had a hard time choosing what to wear and when to wear it. So for the outfit of the day I decided to go simple but girly. I wore my pink blouse with polka dots and paired it with simple black jeans and black flats that have a flower on them. 



Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever21
Shoe: Aldo

♥ Lily




No comments:

Post a Comment