Sunday, 11 March 2012

Bvlgari Pour Femme, C'est pas pour moi

The last perfume sample that I have been testing out from my own beauty box, has been the Bvlgari pour Femme:


I really tried to finish the sample but after a week of use; I have concluded that it's not for me, honestly it made me feel like a 40 year old lady.  Bvlgari pour femme is classified as a floral fragrance with notes of jasmine, rose, bergamot, citrus, tuberose, hesperidic, and musk. Typically the words floral, followed by jasmine and rose draw me in like a bee to a flower and 80% of the time I'm in love. Sorry Bvlgari  pour femme unfortunately did not have that affect on me. 
For the week I used it, it smelled ok, but every time I caught a whiff of it I just kept thinking "OMG I feel like an old lady".  This may sound bizarre, but I honestly felt that this scent aged me!  I asked co-workers for their opinion and they all said it smelt great (but to be honestly there are only a handful of people's opinion I trust, and no offense co-workers you guys do not follow into the category.) 



♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment