Monday, 13 February 2012

A Skirt I can't Resist

Hey guys,

I thought it would be fun to do a purchase of the day since I do keep buying things. So to start this post off, I wanted to share this skirt I got from Forever21. It's an exclusive line from Rory Beca. To be honest, I actually walked by this skirt a few times but it didn't really catch my attention then. But last week I was taking my time looking around and I came across this skirt...again. At first I was hesitant because 1) it's too long of a skirt considering that I'm short & 2) do I really wanna swipe my plastic? So before actually making the purchase, I shoved my heels in my school bag and jetted to school. After my first class I had a break so I jetted to Forever21 with Chhaya. So I tried the skirt on with my heels and I automatically fell in love with it. So I bought it. I love this skirt! Not only is that skirt cute but the pattern is adorable-it has little black hearts. It's super duper cute and I can't wait for the weather to get warmer. Actually I'm planning to wear this skirt to the ballet with my sister in March. Let's hope the weather gets better 'cause if it doesn't then I'm going to have to start planing my back-up outfit.
*The top is also from Rory Beca*


♥ Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment