Saturday, 11 February 2012

It's a Long Shot

Beauty Crazed is having a Smash Box Contest, where the prize up for grabs consist of the variety of smash box products. I figure since my sis and I started this blog, we mine as well give it a shot and enter. 

The prize:


Raining men is good but raining smash box is better contest
I never win anything, unless you count the  Halloween pumpkin I won in the second grade.  I have to admit I didn't win out of luck, I won thanks to my deductive reasoning skills. I remember it was Halloween, and my teacher kept going on and on about how 7 is a lucky number, so when it came to winning the pumpkin, all we had to do was guess what number she had in mind.  I was anxiously waiting my turn, hoping that no one else would steal my answer (I had a hunch the answer would be 7 since she just had this long rant about how 7 was so lucky). All the other kids wore yelling out random numbers such as 1, 4, 6, etc.and my teacher would say "No, next please".  Finally it was my turn and I yelled out "7" which turned out to be correct, I had won the pumpkin.  That pretty much sums up my winning streak. 

Winning this prize would be pretty great considering I put myself on a a beauty band (no purchasing new products until I have gone through at least 50% of my stash).  So technically I'm not buying anything, I would be just winning it (if I won).   I'm an eyeshadow junkie at heart so I'm most excited to try the Photo Op Eye enhancing palette in brown eyes (plus I have brown eyes! so pick me)


♥ Viv





Photo Finish Primer
Photo Finish Hydrating Primer
Photo Op Eye Enhancing Palette in Brown Eyes
Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Aperture
Limitless Eye Liner in Java
HALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder & Brush Set in Medium
Photo Finish Lid Primer
Hyperlash Mascara in Black
Reflection High Shine Lip Glos
Photo Finish Primer
Photo Finish Hydrating Primer
Photo Op Eye Enhancing Palette in Brown Eyes
Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Aperture
Limitless Eye Liner in Java
HALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder & Brush Set in Medium
Photo Finish Lid Primer
Hyperlash Mascara in Black
Reflection High Shine Lip Glos

No comments:

Post a Comment