Saturday, 4 February 2012

I spotted this with my little eyes

I must give myself a pat on the back, I did not buy anything at the BCBG factory store blow out sale. Although I did spot this:


Unfortunately it was not $19 or else I would have snatched it up right away. The only thing that was really $19 was a rack of clothing that have been there for a while (maybe + 2 years) and I'm pretty sure it was filled with clothing that BCBG typically  does not carry in North America.  If you're wondering how I would know this, its because the BCBG factory store is my hidden gem; it's one of my go to places for cocktail dresses and work appropriate outfits. There wore plenty of racks of clothing starting at $69 to $89 (mostly cocktail dresses). However since I did not need any more cocktail dresses, I didn't even dare to look through the racks.  Temptation avoided.

However, this purse caught my eye, a soft buttery leather purse with a croc pattern.  She has a zipper enclosed top and  a cross body strap as well as handles. Which would allow me to wear her in 2 different way (ideal for travelling). And yes I am referring to this bag as a "she". If guys can refer to their car as a "her", I definitely can refer to purses and shoes as a "her" too!  However the question is do I really need another bag?

I don't really have a purse like this nor do I really need another purse. But I want her, that's the problem.  After a quick text to CW( my shopping conscience) she instructed me to leave the purse behind, however the thought of owing her still lingers.

Should I buy or walk away?

♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment