Wednesday, 18 January 2012

How many swirls.....

Does it take to hit pan? Yesterday at work, while touching up my makeup I noticed a glimmer of gold, could it be? did I finally hit pan? The answer: See for yourself.

Do you see what I see?
I know what you guys are all thinking; I barely hit pan, but I have had this Armani Press powder for a little over a year and a half and was thinking that I would be owing this for decades. So this tiny speck of the pan is a huge mile stone for me!  Typically, when I get tired of a product and want to try something new, I use to hand the product off to my sister Lily, but lately that has become more difficult, since her skin tone is becoming slightly more darker than mine. Plus this beauty purge is putting a kink in that plan.

I must confess that I don't constantly touch up my makeup during the day; my routine consist of the putting my face on in the morning and washing it off once I get home. The only time I really touch up my makeup is if I have a work event to attend or meeting up with friends after work. But ever since I started this beauty purge, I have been retouching my makeup during lunch everyday. This beauty purge has also made me realize that I take on average 2 years to finish most of my beauty products, is that normal? Other beauty bloggers that I follow seem to be going through products at lightening speed. Am I not applying enough product to start off with? should I be touching up more often?

How many swirls do you think it will take me to finish this press powder?

Feel free to leave your guess and tips on how I can speed up this process!

♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment